. . : : NiTRouS : : . . Swat4 & CoD 4 MW Clan


NiTRouS is Back in Action !!
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 helo nitrous

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
88assasin
User
User
avatar

Posts : 9
Age : 29
Location : italy
Xfire : 88assasin

PostSubject: helo nitrous    Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:54 pm

hello nitrous i'm AsSaSsIn from italy i'm a student and i work for my dad's factory,i'm bs 1.0 player but in the last ime i had played a lot in 1.1,i' m here so you can know me bb see you soon ..maybe i will make a recruit for your team bb see you soon friends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snooky
User
User
avatar

Posts : 313
Age : 21
Location : Portugal-Lisboa
Xfire : snookmota

PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:18 pm

ahhaha gl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
k
User
User


Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:03 pm

hey Very Happy
dont remove girls from photos.
we are a bunch of horny teens who like thous pic's Wink
so you are more than welcome to apply if your skilled
AND if you put here back in the photo. (your Avatar)
peace out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liakos
User
User


Posts : 3310
Age : 27
Location : Greece
Xfire : kalafas

PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:39 pm

welcome in our forum!feel free to spam here Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
k
User
User


Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:44 pm

nRs|Liakos wrote:
welcome in our forum!feel free to spam here Laughing

just dont spam like lia. cous he is a fucking retarded spamer.
hahahahaha

What a Face
clown
cat
alien
affraid
confused
bounce
rabbit
pig
monkey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liakos
User
User


Posts : 3310
Age : 27
Location : Greece
Xfire : kalafas

PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 pm

aahahahhahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
88assasin
User
User
avatar

Posts : 9
Age : 29
Location : italy
Xfire : 88assasin

PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 am

nRs|k wrote:
hey Very Happy
dont remove girls from photos.
we are a bunch of horny teens who like thous pic's Wink
so you are more than welcome to apply if your skilled
AND if you put here back in the photo. (your Avatar)
peace out.

ahahahahaha how did you know next to me there was a girl? did you guess? however yestarday i have played with bobo ...fucking noob Very Happy .but he suggested to me to make trainning with your clan and than try an application...so i want make some tranning vs you and a big noob called vendetta to skill myself do you want?? about spamm and spammer ...i hate them .i'm a man who don't write a lot in forum xD ...i wold like to know jenny Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nRs|Vendetta
nRs|Leader
nRs|Leader
avatar

Posts : 1577
Age : 31
Location : Italy
Xfire : Andy2100

PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:05 pm

88assasin wrote:
nRs|k wrote:
hey Very Happy
dont remove girls from photos.
we are a bunch of horny teens who like thous pic's Wink
so you are more than welcome to apply if your skilled
AND if you put here back in the photo. (your Avatar)
peace out.

ahahahahaha how did you know next to me there was a girl? did you guess? however yestarday i have played with bobo ...fucking noob Very Happy .but he suggested to me to make trainning with your clan and than try an application...so i want make some tranning vs you and a big noob called vendetta to skill myself do you want?? about spamm and spammer ...i hate them .i'm a man who don't write a lot in forum xD ...i wold like to know jenny Razz

NON TI ALLENO SE CONTATTI JENNY

jenny is mine -.-"

go away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
88assasin
User
User
avatar

Posts : 9
Age : 29
Location : italy
Xfire : 88assasin

PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:35 pm

nRs|Vendetta wrote:
88assasin wrote:
nRs|k wrote:
hey Very Happy
dont remove girls from photos.
we are a bunch of horny teens who like thous pic's Wink
so you are more than welcome to apply if your skilled
AND if you put here back in the photo. (your Avatar)
peace out.

ahahahahaha how did you know next to me there was a girl? did you guess? however yestarday i have played with bobo ...fucking noob Very Happy .but he suggested to me to make trainning with your clan and than try an application...so i want make some tranning vs you and a big noob called vendetta to skill myself do you want?? about spamm and spammer ...i hate them .i'm a man who don't write a lot in forum xD ...i wold like to know jenny Razz

NON TI ALLENO SE CONTATTI JENNY

jenny is mine -.-"

go away

ahhahahahaha don't worry my friend vendetta xD i'm enjoying with yourself xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nRs|Andrei
nRs|CoLoneL
nRs|CoLoneL
avatar

Posts : 5148
Age : 21
Location : Romania
Xfire : Andreisuba

PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:33 pm

bcz u want jenny vendetta will say no Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
88assasin
User
User
avatar

Posts : 9
Age : 29
Location : italy
Xfire : 88assasin

PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:57 pm

nRs|Andrei wrote:
bcz u want jenny vendetta will say no Sad

and i have just answred that i'm jokeing ....where is the problem xD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nRs|Andrei
nRs|CoLoneL
nRs|CoLoneL
avatar

Posts : 5148
Age : 21
Location : Romania
Xfire : Andreisuba

PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:01 pm

88assasin wrote:
nRs|Andrei wrote:
bcz u want jenny vendetta will say no Sad

and i have just answred that i'm jokeing ....where is the problem xD?

he wont belive u Sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nRs|Jenny)
nRs|Leader
nRs|Leader
avatar

Posts : 2496
Location : On the Moon
Xfire : jennyistaken

PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:43 pm

nRs|Vendetta wrote:
88assasin wrote:
nRs|k wrote:
hey Very Happy
dont remove girls from photos.
we are a bunch of horny teens who like thous pic's Wink
so you are more than welcome to apply if your skilled
AND if you put here back in the photo. (your Avatar)
peace out.

ahahahahaha how did you know next to me there was a girl? did you guess? however yestarday i have played with bobo ...fucking noob Very Happy .but he suggested to me to make trainning with your clan and than try an application...so i want make some tranning vs you and a big noob called vendetta to skill myself do you want?? about spamm and spammer ...i hate them .i'm a man who don't write a lot in forum xD ...i wold like to know jenny Razz


NON TI ALLENO SE CONTATTI JENNY

jenny is mine -.-"

go away

VENHONEY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nRs|Jenny)
nRs|Leader
nRs|Leader
avatar

Posts : 2496
Location : On the Moon
Xfire : jennyistaken

PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Hello assasin Exclamation
welcome in our forum Very Happy and have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: helo nitrous    

Back to top Go down
 
helo nitrous
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Orange Hello Kitty
» Forza Horizon?!?!? touge batttle (Obelisk Media vs. CursedShark15)
» Helicopter Tactics during Vietnam war.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
. . : : NiTRouS : : . . Swat4 & CoD 4 MW Clan :: . . : : Spam Section : : . . :: |-NiTRouS' Friend's-|-
Jump to: